Friday, April 20, 2018

How to create Facebook Like page with friend Face on Blogger Site?

01.Open Two tap browser blogger site and Facebook page,Browse Facebbook developer like page and mouse click on search button and Then Mouse click on Page Plugin Option..Continue..




02. After Mouse Clicking,  You can see Page Plugin Page..Continue...






03. Then Go to Facebook Page Url Link and Copy Facebook URL Link..Continue...





04. Then Paste Facebook URL Code..Continue...




05. You Can Change width and Height...Continue...




06. Then Mouse Click on Get Code Button..Continue...




07. Then You can see Face book like page Code box..Continue...




08. Then Copy Step1 code..Continue...




09. Go to Blogger Layout Dashboard and Mouse click On Add a Gadget..Continue...




10. Then You can see Html/Javascript Option box..Continue...




11. Then Paste Facebook Get Step1 Code..Continue...




12. Then Paste step1 code and Mouse Click on Save Button..Continue...




13. Then Copy step 3 Code..Continue...




14. Then again Mouse Click On Add a Gadget And paste code step3 html/Java script box  and Mouse click on Save button..Continue...




15. Output Post...


21 comments:

  1. I accidentally read this and it really made me think. I will have to work hard to make my website useful and more popular. Everyone please refer to offline !!! thank you very much
    Create Discount master
    Product discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great article, it's really useful to me, I think it's really useful for many people, let's discuss this with me, maybe each of us will have one way. Recognize differently, hope that all is the right perception.
    https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks
    Shipping Bar for Shopify, App Shipping Bar Master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks
    autoketing
    currency converter box free online
    currency converter app

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really a good article, I think I might have to change my habits and study more good stuff, thanks for posting it.
    facebook chat box, facebook chat support, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've really succeeded in writing this perfect post, it's really helpful, thanks for sharing it.
    abcya club free online juegos, friv 4 school 2017 free games, friv 2018 games online free

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not feel sorry for taking the time to read this post, it is really nice and useful to me, thanks for posting it.
    happy wheels good games to try, tomb runner mobile free games online, silly snakes interesting game

    ReplyDelete
  8. Download the application to make it easier to learn programming languages, suitable for beginners as a small dictionary

    FOR ANDROID

    HTML
    https://vlikoo-apk.blogspot.com/2018/11/html5-easy-v40.html

    CSS
    https://vlikoo-apk.blogspot.com/2018/11/css-easy-v30.html

    JS
    https://vlikoo-apk.blogspot.com/2018/11/javascript-easy-v17.html

    CSS Playground
    https://vlikoo-apk.blogspot.com/2018/11/css-playground-v11.html

    PROGRAMING LANGUAGES
    https://vlikoo-apk.blogspot.com/2018/11/programming-languages.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games online
    basketball free online
    soccer games online
    I accidentally saw your post and it attracted me from the first few seconds, it was excellent, hope you have more successful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. jogo io online
    free online friv Games
    play 2 player games
    The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s content all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family
    miniclip games for kids,
    a10 game online,
    Jogo quente 2019

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

how to add insert Animated Back To Top for blogspot site?

Now I will Create back to top button  When we add Back to Top button then we Edit our Blogger template theme, so here we can take Easy...